St. Patrick Center is currently in need of the following items:
- • Housing move-in supplies for clients moving into their new homes. Each client receives a move-in supply kit with everything needed to start his or her new home. We appreciate individual items as well as complete kits. You can purchase items from our Amazon Wish List or Target Charity Registry. View our housing move-in supply list. If an item is out of stock on the Amazon or Target wish lists, please feel free to substitute a similar item of your choosing.
- • Food for our lunch program and food pantry. View our food donation wish list.
- • Gently-used clothing and housewares for our client closet. View our in-kind wish list.
- • Masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect front-line workers and people who are experiencing homeless. View our PPE wish list here.
- • Hygiene and personal care items for clients. View our in-kind wish list.
You can drop off donations at St. Patrick Center’s donation center located at the back of our building. We accept items Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm. On weekends and holidays, we only accept casseroles and other food donations from 9am to 11am. If you would like to donate prepared food that requires refrigeration, please call 314-802-1964 before you do to ensure we have space available. We are NOT able to accept these donated items: children’s bicycles, computers, electronics, furniture, mattresses and vehicles. All donated items are accepted at the discretion of St. Patrick Center staff. For further details on items we accept, view our gift acceptance policy. For more information about our wish lists and donations, contact Katie Joseph at 314-802-1976 or email@example.com