We have good news to share!
– A Women’s Night Program client saved up $1,200 to move into her own place. She was very proud that she did not need our assistance with deposits and first month’s rent.
– From a partner agency case manager: “You all are amazing to work with. You make what is already a very stressful process for clients and staff more tolerable. Your truly client-centered approach has not gone unnoticed.”
– Upon accepting new applications for Prevention Assistance (rent and utilities), the Coordinated Entry team helped seven clients/families remain in their households.
– A client told her instructor that what she learned in our meditation classes—slow down and quiet your mind—helped sway her from doing something illegal.
– Thanks to Community Independence Occupational Therapy Clinic students and clothing room donations for making it possible for five clients to work out at the YMCA.
– Congratulations to Jennifer Coleman and Audrey Manners, named Permanent Supportive Housing employees of the month.
Thanks to Beverly Austin, Jonathan Belcher, Catherine Hawkins, Rachel Hollander, Ann Rotermund and Andria Silver for sharing the good news!