12 Bars of St. Louis is the city’s largest pub crawl attracting over 9,000 attendees & raising more than $75,000 for local charity in only three years! Close to 6,000 people are expected to participate in 2017 alone. Tickets are on sale now!
Sign up for $30 during September to receive:
– A fun day with your friends
– A green sweatshirt to show your support for St. Patrick Center
– $15 donation to be made on your behalf to St. Patrick Center (drops to $10 on October 1)
– FREE shuttle pass to transport you to the 20+ bars
– Drink specials for the 20+ participating bars
– Warm and fuzzy feelings because you’re helping to end homelessness
$30 (plus taxes/fees) between 9/1 and 11/30
$35 (plus taxes/fees) after 12/1
How to get started:
– Register online for the #greenteam
– Pick up sweatshirt and other items at registration
– Start pub crawl! (there is no start or end point for the pub crawl; once you check-in at our registration table, you are good to go! Shuttles run a continuous loop – must have wristband to ride and receive drink specials.